For customers who are using My Nintendo Store for the first time:
You will require a Nintendo Account in order to use My Nintendo Store.
See below each step from placing an order until shipment:
1. Click the Add to Cart button on the product purchase page to add the product to your shopping cart.
2. Click the shopping cart icon to display the products in your cart. If the content of the cart is correct, click the Proceed to Checkout button to enter the checkout process. Note: You can click View and Edit Cart to view all of the products in your cart.
3. Specify the shipping address. Click New Address to specify a new shipping address.
4. Confirm the displayed shipping fees, and if the information is correct, click Next.
5. Enter your payment information. Payments can only be made using credit cards. Enter your credit card information.
6. Confirm that the information you have entered, the order amount, the products, and the shipping address are correct, and click Place Order.
If there are no problems with the payment, the order is complete.
After you complete the order, you will be sent an email confirming that your order was received.
Once the shipping preparations are complete, you will be sent an email with a tracking number for your delivery.
You can track and check your My Nintendo Store order in My Account page > My Orders > View Order.
Note: If there is a problem with the payment information, an error will display. Please check the error description and action what is requested based on the error message.
If you have any questions about payments, please contact us here.