SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Our Sales Department currently has a vacancy for Senior Account executive to join the team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sell-thru and exposure for Nintendo’s products and services for all nominated sales channels as well as building and maintaining professional business relationships and that all duties are carried out in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Achieving sales forecasts and working within designated budgets
- Demonstrating effective negotiation, planning and execution skills with retailers
- Assist in providing product and sales forecasting on a monthly basis to the Sales Manager
- Work closely with Sales Coordinators to ensure all orders, allocations, forecasts and claims are processed in a timely manner
To succeed in the role, you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Senior Account Executive role (or similar) is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in vendor negotiation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience with the preparation of financial reports
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer