QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Our Information Services (IS) Department currently has a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the team.
As our Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be working in a highly secure and compliance driven environment. The role will primarily be responsible for the continuous improvement of our overall IS testing strategy for our ERP application in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Work with business analysts and developers to break down business requirements into deliverable and testable components.
- Assisting the IS / Development Manager with the delivery of approved business-related projects as identified within the IS department strategy.
- Assisting users with acceptance testing of major / minor business application updates.
- Communicating with peers to construct and contribute to development and testing processes.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Diploma in Information Technology or higher.
- Experience in devising and executing test plans.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation, facilitation, negotiation and communication skills.
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Applications Close: 22nd February 2019
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer