QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Recognised in our sector by an extensive, reputable history and broad product range, Nintendo Australia now requires a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our IT Department.
As our Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for the continuous improvement of our overall IT testing strategy in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Work with business analysts and developers to break down requirements into deliverable and testable components.
- Assisting the IT / Development Manager with the delivery of approved projects as identified within the IT department strategy.
- Assisting users with acceptance testing of major / minor application updates.
- Communicating with peers to construct and contribute to development and testing processes.
To succeed in the role, you will require:
- Diploma in Information Technology or higher.
- Experience in devising and executing test plans.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation, facilitation, negotiation and communication skills.
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer