The Legend of Zelda 30th anniversary news revealed in Nintendo Direct!
Zelda fans will have many more ways to celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Legend of Zelda this year, with several legendary announcements made in the latest Nintendo Direct.
Let's take a closer look at some of the legendary Zelda products that we'll have in our hands over the next few months…
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword available now in Nintendo eShop for Wii U!
- On 3rd December in Australia and New Zealand, we will release four special amiibo:
Ocarina of Time Link
Toon Link from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Zelda from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
These amiibo will work as existing Link, Toon Link and Zelda amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. Collection, and will also have special functionality in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild when it launches next year.
- Hyrule Warriors: Legends
The third DLC pack, the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks pack, is available now in the in-game Extras menu*.
This pack introduces a new character, Toon Zelda, plus the new Sand Wand weapon for Toon Link.
A new Adventure Mode map and 15 new My Fairy costume pieces will also be included.
SEE THE THIRD DLC PACK IN ACTION
- The original game will be included with the Nintendo Classic Mini: Nintendo Entertainment System, which launches on 10th November.
WATCH THE NEW NINTENDO CLASSIC MINI: NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM TRAILER
- Zelda fans heading to EB Expo 2016 in Sydney from 30th September to 2nd October have the chance to win an exclusive play pass to experience The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U demo via a series of competitions taking place on the Nintendo Australia website and at the show.
Watch the latest Nintendo Direct video here…
You can catch a recap of all the latest announcements at the Nintendo Direct website.
* Software update required.