Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Software Update: 18th May 2018
Applies to: Nintendo Switch
A software update introducing new features and adjustments is now available for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition. To download the update, please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet. The software version after this update will be 1.0.1.
- Fixed a bug where Tetra and King of Hyrule's starting levels were different according to whichever mode they were unlocked in. Tetra should unlock at level 34, and King of Hyrule at Level 37.
- Fixed a bug where Magic gauge wasn’t filling at first level of Smash Boost Power.
- Fixed a bug where game was sometimes stopping immediately after Legend Mode “Liberation of the Triforce” started.
- Fixed a bug where a portion of character voices were not playing correctly.
- Fixed a bug where player could not enter unlocked maps when restarting game right after unlocking moon area on Termina Map.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.
You're about to leave nintendo.com.au
You are now leaving nintendo.com.au to an external web site. Nintendo Australia is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external site.Continue to external site