How to Update Splatoon 2
Applies to: Nintendo Switch
Instructions on installing the update for Splatoon 2.
On July 27, 2017, a new software update for Splatoon 2 became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Updating to the latest version will disable wireless matchmaking for local multiplayer with players using an earlier version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Ver. 1.1.2 [Released 27/07/17]
- An occasionally occurring issue allowed players to receive gear from the SplatNet Gear Shop with an unintended combination of gear abilities. The combination of abilities for this type of gear has been changed to match those of gear available for purchase in the Inkopolis Square shops.
- Fixed an issue that prevented ranking information from displaying properly when viewing “Past Records” for League Battle.
- Adjusted the number of points required to fill the special gauge for the following weapons:
Weapon Before ⇒ After Splat Dualies 180⇒170 Hero Dualie Replicas 180⇒170 Enperry Splat Dualies 180⇒170 Tentatek Splattershot 190⇒210 N-ZAP '85 180⇒200 .96 Gal 180⇒210 Slosher 180⇒190 Hero Slosher Replica 180⇒190 Tri-Slosher 180⇒210 Mini Splatling 180⇒190
You're about to leave nintendo.com.au
You are now leaving nintendo.com.au to an external web site. Nintendo Australia is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external site.Continue to external site