Applies to: Nintendo Switch
A software update introducing new features and adjustments is now available for Fire Emblem Warriors. To download the update, please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet. The software version after this update will be 1.3.0.
- Fire Emblem Fates Pack compatibility has been added.
- The level cap for characters has been increased to 110.
- New weapon rank, S, has been added.
- Weapon attribute, Fury Builder, has been added.
- New blessings have been added.
- New crests have been added.
- Various bug fixes.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
Please note: To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.