ARMS Software Update: 30th November 2017
Applies to: Nintendo Switch
Instructions on installing the update for ARMS.
On November 30, 2017, a new software update for ARMS became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Once you have updated the game, you will no longer be able to participate in Local or LAN Play with players using an earlier version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Ver.4.1.0 ［Distributed 30/11/2017］
The mysterious new fighter "Springtron" can now be selected.
- His initial ARMS are the same as Spring Man.
- When Spring Man unlocks new ARMS, Springtron will also have access to them.
New badges added.
- Added badges that are unlocked via specific fighter/ARM combinations.
- Added badges that are unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions on stages with environmental gimmicks.
- And more!
Added support for traditional and simplified Chinese.
- You can switch your language in system settings.
- Fixed issue in online play where immediately after time runs out guarding would be cancelled not allowing players to defend post-time attacks.
- Fixed issue in Ranked Match where certain fighters' voices could be heard prior to the start of the match.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as below.
- After updating to 4.1.0 you will unable to do local or LAN Play with users on 4.0.1 or lower.
You're about to leave nintendo.com.au
You are now leaving nintendo.com.au to an external web site. Nintendo Australia is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external site.Continue to external site