Applies to: Nintendo Switch
Instructions on installing the update for ARMS.
On November 30, 2017, a new software update for ARMS became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Once you have updated the game, you will no longer be able to participate in Local or LAN Play with players using an earlier version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Ver.4.1.0 ［Distributed 30/11/2017］
The mysterious new fighter "Springtron" can now be selected.
- His initial ARMS are the same as Spring Man.
- When Spring Man unlocks new ARMS, Springtron will also have access to them.
New badges added.
- Added badges that are unlocked via specific fighter/ARM combinations.
- Added badges that are unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions on stages with environmental gimmicks.
- And more!
Added support for traditional and simplified Chinese.
- You can switch your language in system settings.
- Fixed issue in online play where immediately after time runs out guarding would be cancelled not allowing players to defend post-time attacks.
- Fixed issue in Ranked Match where certain fighters' voices could be heard prior to the start of the match.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as below.
- After updating to 4.1.0 you will unable to do local or LAN Play with users on 4.0.1 or lower.