ARMS Software Update: 18th October 2017
Applies to: Nintendo Switch
Instructions on installing the update for ARMS.
On October 18, 2017, a new software update for ARMS became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
- Once you have updated the game, you will no longer be able to participate in Local or LAN Play with players using an earlier version.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Ver.3.2.0 ［Distributed 18/10/2017］
- Added new “Badge” feature.
Receive neat badges as a reward for fulfilling certain conditions.
Wear your favourite badge and show it off to your opponent.
- Added new “Recent Replays” feature.
Select from a list and view replays of past matches.
Replay data is automatically deleted when necessary, starting with the oldest data.
Also, future ARMS updates will cause all replay data from past versions to be deleted.
- During replay playback, ZR will no longer switch between targets. The X button instead is used for all camera angle switching.
- During replay playback, + - buttons no longer toggle HP gauge display, and instead now bring up the menu.
- Fixed issue where, at certain timings, follow up attacks after wind attacks would not land.
- Fixed issue where, after suffering an ice attack, players on a snake board could repeatedly jump and the snake board would continuously accelerate.
- Fixed issue where, when battle rules are set to 1-punch KO, under certain conditions fighters would become unable to move.
- We’ve identified an interloper who has been disrupting the Grand Prix, going after our fiercest competitors. If encountered, we advise you to dispatch them with prejudice.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS as follows.
|Byte & Barq|
- Once you have updated to Ver.3.2.0 you will be unable to participate in Local or LAN play with users on Ver.3.1.0.
You're about to leave nintendo.com.au
You are now leaving nintendo.com.au to an external web site. Nintendo Australia is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external site.Continue to external site