Our Marketing Department currently has a vacancy for a Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, you will be primarily responsible for planning and executing the marketing activity whilst working in line with Nintendo’s DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity – and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Similar experience working in a Marketing team
- Managing agency relationships.
- Creating a lifecycle plan.
- The ability to translate and communicate between development, creative and business stakeholders.
- Agency and/or media buying experience highly regarded.
- Social, team oriented and friendly personality with high attention to detail.
- Experience working on projects of varied size and budgets.
- To succeed in the role, you will work collaboratively with the broader Marketing team. In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Applications Close: 29th June 2018
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer