MARKETING COORDINATOR - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Our Marketing Department currently has a vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator to join their Brand team on a 12 month contract.
This 12 month contract role will be reporting to the Brand Manager, and will be primarily responsible for supporting the marketing department and to ensure the smooth implementation of key brand and PR activities in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Coordination of marketing and PR activities across all touchpoints and products to support brand strategies and objectives.
- Monitor and collate public commentary across social media channels to provide objective, actionable consumer sentiment reports.
- Coordinate always-on media requirements, including managing deadlines and delivery of mandatories between Brand team and media agencies.
- Provide administrative assistance to support media relationships.
- Support the Media and PR Specialist with media samples and media reporting.
To succeed in the role, you will display proven experience in a Marketing / PR role while demonstrating an understanding of marketing processes and functions.
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Applications Close: 29th June 2018
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer