MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT – Sales, Planning & Customer Service
A full time position has become available for a Management Assistant to work closely with the Department Head and the Sales Manager.
As the Management Assistant, you will primarily be responsible for providing strong administrative support to both the Department Head and the Sales Manager in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Working closely with the Department Head and the Sales Manager.
- Assisting with diary management and meetings.
- Sort, redistribute and/or respond to incoming mail, email and phone calls.
- Ensuring that the intellectual property and proprietary information of the Company is protected and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to all enquiries made.
- Coordinate Sales Department stock requirements.
- Process invoices and expenses through the Company invoicing system.
- Maintain records and files for efficient operation and general clerical duties in accordance with the Company Records Management program.
To succeed in the role, you will require:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi task and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to produce detailed and accurate reporting as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer