LEGAL AND PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
Our Legal Team currently has a vacancy for a new member to assist their team.
- Casual role, up to 20 hours per week.
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Legal and Product Compliance, you will work within a small legal team that works closely with the Business on a diverse range of exciting interactive entertainment products.
We are looking for a candidate with an eagerness to learn and assist with a variety of legal, technical and administrative duties. Your typical duties will include assisting in the preparation of product compliance and safety documentation as required and assist in preparing and drafting contracts, templates and other legal documents.
You will also be required to work in line with Nintendo’s DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity – and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality Flexibility.
- Successfully completed at least the first year of a law degree or combined law degree.
- Knowledge of legal processes, be able to interpret and apply legislation and regulation and undertake legal research, under guidance.
- Knowledge and skills to provide legal advice and contribute to discussion on legal matters.
- Ability to participate in technical discussions around product compliance and testing.
- Ability to translate Japanese to English and vice versa.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Position Open until 1st June 2018
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer