JUNIOR DESIGNER – 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Our Marketing Department currently has a vacancy for a Junior Designer to join the team on a 12 month contract.
In this role you will assist the Graphic Designer and the Marketing Department in the day-to-day activities in the creation and finished art of marketing and retail material. You will ensure that a positive image of the company is executed and that all duties are carried out in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Work to briefs provided by the Graphic Designer, Brand and Marketing Managers, and product managers to assist in design and finished art of Marketing and Retail material.
- Assist in preparing draft concepts for external creatives as needed.
- Prepare finished art as requested for local material including marketing, retail, digital, events and specialty items as required.
- Assist the Digital Team in creating web assets as needed.
- Assist in maintaining asset libraries and archiving, including liaising internally for artwork requests and with 3rd parties for assets and creating and updating templates as needed.
To succeed in the role, you will require:
- Completed tertiary qualification in Graphic Design and/or minimum of three years’ experience providing design support.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign).
- Knowledge and experience of Prepress.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Applications Close: 16th November 2018
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer