How to Change Parental Controls
Step by step instructions on how to change the Parental Controls for the Nintendo 3DS system.
What to do:
- Select the System Settings icon on the HOME Menu, and tap "Open."
- Select Parental Controls from the System Settings menu.
- Tap "Change."
- If Parental Controls have not been previously set up, the initial settings will need to be entered. (How to)
- Enter the four-digit PIN, and tap "OK."
- Select "Set Restrictions."
- Select the category to change restrictions.
- When changes are complete, tap "Done" to save the settings.