New Nintendo 2DS XL Support
- Are Nintendo Network IDs created automatically?
No. Unlike friend codes used on Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Network IDs are not created automatically.
- What should I do if I forget my Nintendo Network password?
Please get in touch with Nintendo Customer Service who will be happy to help.
- I accidentally chose the wrong Nintendo Network ID. How can I change it?
Once you have chosen your Nintendo Network ID, it is not possible to change it.
- I accidentally set the wrong date of birth. How can I change it?
Once you have entered your date of birth it is not possible to change it.
- If I use the same Nintendo Network ID on my Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, what should I do if I wish to give one system away?
Before giving away a system with a registered Nintendo Network ID, please contact Nintendo Customer Service, who will be happy to help.