Pokémon Art Academy
In Pokémon Art Academy, players take on the role of a young aspiring artist who enrolls in the Pokémon Art Academy to learn how to draw Pokémon under the tutelage of Professor Andy. Through ever-evolving lessons, players are taught the basics of art, from simple shapes and coloring to more complex methods like shading and blending. Along the way they are introduced to various tools they will use to create their art.
- Players can learn to draw many of their favorite Pokémon from all known regions.
- Bring Pokémon artwork to life using a variety of tools.
- Create amazing pictures with step-by-step lessons.
- Once drawings are complete, artists can share their Pokémon art using Miiverse and local wireless.*
- Post directly to Miiverse to show off their artwork.
- Save art to an SD Card and print it out.
- The game is fun and easy for all ages and skill levels.
*Wireless broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Please note: for games that support 3D images, you can only appreciate the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL on the system itself. Game visuals display in 2D on Nintendo 2DS and New Nintendo 2DS XL. All screenshots and game footage on this site are captured in 2D mode.
©1995-2014 Nintendo /Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.