CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Our Customer Service Department currently has a vacancy for a Customer Service Supervisor to join their small dynamic team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be primarily responsible for demonstrating effective and efficient leadership of all functions of the Customer Service Department in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Providing leadership to the Customer Service department, ensuring all areas of responsibility and tasks assigned to the Customer Service Department are completed successfully and ahead of deadline.
- Provide accurate ad-hoc and ongoing reporting data – including but not limited to a Customer Service Department monthly report, maintenance of daily call logs, CSR data, Customer Insight, specific issue data etc.
- On a day to day basis, you will be working closely with your team and customers to ensure that our customer service engagement is at a level that exceeds customer expectations.
To succeed in the role, you will require:
- Proven experience in a supervisory role, preferable within a call centre environment.
- Excellent customer service skills - delivering service with a smile.
- Strong communication and active listening skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong team player with a collaboratively outlook.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with the ability to touch-type.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- A can-do and pro-active attitude.
- Ability to learn new programs and products.
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Applications Close: 19th June 2018
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer