Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes
The legendary gaming console – the Death Drive Mark 2… Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes for Nintendo Switch.Read more
Publisher : Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.
Release Date : Jan 18, 2019
Players : 1 to 2
"Otaku Assassin Enters the Game World"
The legendary gaming console—the Death Drive Mark 2...
Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions. Inside, there’s an action game, racing, puzzles... A total of seven different game titles!
- With Beam Katana in hand, Travis vows to exterminate every last bug he finds. Chain his simple yet exhilarating basic attacks and his arsenal of skill attacks to cut them down to size.
- A brutal boss lurks at the end of each game. Creatively combine your moves to crush them!
- Collecting all seven Death Balls will allow you to make one wish. Anything you desire can be granted, so make sure to collect them all!
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer—and partner up with the one and only Badman!
- Also, there is the adventure mode, which tells an all-new story!
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
©Marvelous Inc. / Grasshopper Manufacture Inc.