Nintendo’s Greatest Game Worlds in One Giant Theme Park! Nintendo Land is a fun and lively virtual theme park filled with attractions based on popular Nintendo franchises.
Release Date : Out Now
Nintendo’s Greatest Game Worlds in One Giant Theme Park
Nintendo Land is a fun and lively virtual theme park filled with attractions based on popular Nintendo franchises. Each attraction features unique and innovative gameplay experiences made possible by the Wii U GamePad controller. Depending on the attraction, players can play solo, compete against other players, or even team up to play cooperatively. Up to five players can participate in dynamic multiplayer modes in select attractions.* The experiences change depending on whether players are using the GamePad, a Wii Remote controller or just watching others play on the TV screen. Nintendo Land offers a wide range of content and contains depth that will keep players coming back for hours.
List of Nintendo Land attractions
Team Attractions - Features various game modes full of depth for experienced players to enjoy. Single player and multiplayer is supported.
- The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
- Pikmin Adventure
- Metroid Blast
Competitive Attractions – A multiplayer mode that can be enjoyed by both novice and more experienced game players.
- Mario Chase
- Luigi’s Ghost Mansion
- Animal Crossing: Sweet Day
Solo Attractions (other players can assist): A single player experience which will have you coming back for more and more!
- Yoshi’s Fruit Cart
- Octopus Dance
- Donkey Kong’s Crash Course
- Takamaru’s Ninja Castle
- Captain Falcon’s Twister Race
- Balloon Trip Breeze
- Nintendo Land features fun-filled theme park attractions based on some of Nintendo’s most cherished franchises. Including Mario Chase, The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest, Pikmin Adventure and more.
- Different activities take advantage of the touch screen of the new Wii U GamePad controller in different ways. For example, simply slide a finger across the touch screen to seamlessly fire throwing stars in the action-based Takamaru’s Ninja Castle. In Donkey Kong’s Crash Course, tilt the GamePad left and right to safely navigate an elaborate obstacle course.
- Dynamic multiplayer that offers different experiences in the same game. Even in the same attraction, the player using the GamePad will have a completely different experience than players using the TV: in Luigi’s Ghost Mansion, the player using the GamePad is able to control a ghost invisible to players using the TV. In Metroid Blast, the player with the GamePad is able to control an aerial gunship versus the ground-based players using the TV.
- The attractions are easy to pick up and play, but come coupled with deeper levels of play that are sure to challenge even the most experienced gamers. Metroid Blast, for example, contains a deep mission mode as well as a competitive land vs air combat mode.
- Depending on the attraction, players can enjoy the game solo or compete against other players. Some attractions even let players team up and play cooperatively.
- Each attraction has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more. Players will receive stamps upon completing special challenges.
- Includes Miiverse functionality.
*Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.