Nintendo GameCube classic Luigi’s Mansion has been remade for Nintendo 3DS family systems! Fans of Luigi’s Mansion 2 can now explore the original mansion where Mario went missing.Read more
Publisher : Nintendo
Release Date : Out Now
Luigi’s something of a scaredy-cat, but these classic ghosts and traps are no match for his vacuum cleaner! Besides, the mansion’s map will be displayed on the bottom screen.
Time to suck those suckers up because Luigi is back in the first portable version of this spooky classic. After winning a mansion in a contest he didn't enter, he must beat its many bosses and puzzles. Follow a map on the touchscreen, shine a flashlight, blow fire, shoot water, stun ghosts, and trap them…before Mario is trapped forever!
All this ghost-catching tomfoolery pays off! As you suck 'em up with your Poltergust 3000, you could also rake in millions in hidden, in-game riches for our hard-luck hero. Make sure to search every area using the Game Boy Horror's map on your touchscreen and activate its Boo Radar to track down every Boo in the mansion or spot ghosts' weak points. After beating and capturing boss ghosts, you can select their portraits from the gallery to best your own score in tense rematches—a new feature in the Nintendo 3DS version!
- Save Mario for a change: overcome ghastly ghosts, mind-melting puzzles, and Luigi's own clumsiness
- Challenge bosses to rematches and see if you can up your score in the new Gallery Battle Mode
- Luigi's outfitted with his flashlight, ghost-stunning Strobulb, and of course, the Poltergust 3000
- Survey the mansion map, track down ghostly Boos, and pinpoint ghosts' weak points with the Game Boy Horror
- Elemental medals enable the Poltergust 3000 to blow fire or shoot water to beat puzzles and ghosts
- The first portable version of this Nintendo GameCube classic!
- Collect millions in hidden, in-game riches scattered across the mansion
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode. Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
© 2018 Nintendo. Luigi’s Mansion and Nintendo 3DS are trademarks of Nintendo.