Recognised in our sector by an extensive, reputable history and broad product range, Nintendo Australia now requires an Application Specialist to join our IT Department.
As our Application Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for the Company’s continuous improvement of the overall business and information needs to improve business efficiency and productivity in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Experience and skills in the following areas:
- Creating and customising SQL based reports.
- Assisting in the ongoing business process mapping project.
- Assist the IT / Development Manager with the delivery of approved projects.
- Rollout of major / minor application upgrades and assisting staff with testing plans.
To succeed in the role, you will require:
- Diploma in Information Technology or higher.
- Proficiency in writing and analysis complicated scripts (SQL).
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of software upgrades and vendor liaison.
- Ability to analyse and document user requirements, produce workflow diagrams and deliver agreed outcomes.
- Well-developed interpersonal, consultation, facilitation, negotiation and communication skills.
In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting industry.
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer