SALES / INVENTORY PLANNER
Our Sales team is currently looking for a Sales / Inventory Planner to join their team.
As our Sales / Inventory Planner, you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative and analytical support to the General Manager of Sales and the Sales Team in general. Through data analysis, you will identify potential Sales / Inventory issues and make recommendations that reflect the strategic direction of the business.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Analysing incoming data to ensure Inventory Management is maximized within key accounts at a National and on a store by store basis.
- Analysing incoming data to ensure NAL has adequate future inventory to fill demand and market trends.
- Providing daily updates of Sales v Forecast summary.
- Providing weekly updates, creation and distribution of internal sales reports.
- Providing monthly product and sales forecasting.
- Analysing market data to identify trends.
- Intermediate to strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex quantitative data.
- Superb written and communication skills coupled with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as autonomously.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL Friday, 21st July 2017
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer