Rhythm Paradise Megamix bounces into Australia and New Zealand for Nintendo 3DS
Find your flow and take on the greatest hits from Rhythm Paradise!
Rhythm Paradise Megamix is OUT NOW for Nintendo 3DS (SRP AU$49.95)!
Rhythm Paradise is a rhythm based video game series that has had players bopping, tapping and moving to the beat for years now, with simple yet addictive gameplay that is easy to pick up and difficult to put down.
Rhythm Paradise Megamix is the culmination of the entire series, providing players with a “mix tape” or “best-of-album” of new rhythm games, fan-favourites and Australian and New Zealand debuts to make this the ultimate Rhythm Paradise game for newcomers and fans alike.
Test your rhythm with the quirkiest games and funkiest tunes you’ve ever bashed a button to!
You can also team up with three other players to take down challenges, all in time to catchy tunes in this deceptively challenging rhythm game.
The accessible controls and catchy music, combined with the new visual feedback system, make this another entertaining entry in the Rhythm Paradise series.
Can you match the beat and reach Rhythm Paradise?
- Features updated rhythm games from the Game Boy Advance, Wii and Nintendo DS Rhythm Paradise games
- A combo of new rhythm games, fan-favourites and Australian and New Zealand debuts make this the ultimate Rhythm Paradise game
- Rhythm Paradise Megamix includes more than 70 rhythm games, the most in the series
- Some Rhythm Paradise rhythm games found only in Japan make their Australian and New Zealand debut with new music
- Soundtrack created with help from legendary Japanese music producer, Tsunku♂
- Encounter others with the StreetPass feature for a chance to match their punching robot's skills in a 1-on-1 battle
- Play with up to four players simultaneously and take on special multiplayer rhythm games to earn Flow Balls
- Purchase additional rhythm games by spending Flow Balls
Have you got the Rhythm?