Our Business Development department is seeking a Reporting Coordinator to join their growing team.
- Leader in electronic entertainment
- Join a great team environment
- SE suburbs location – work close to home
Are you an excellent high-level administrator who loves Excel, reporting and analysing data? Do you have a can-do attitude, are self-sufficient and possess initiative by the truck load? If so, this is the perfect role for YOU! Recognised in our sector by an extensive, reputable history and broad product range, Nintendo Australia now requires a Reporting Coordinator with excellent administrative skills to join the Business Development team.
As the Reporting Coordinator, you will provide administrative and coordination support to the Performance and Insights Assistant Manager and the Business Development Department team in general.
Responsibilities include preparation of the Order meeting, purchase order submission, price set-ups and assist in analysis and distribution of key reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reporting Coordinator to join a growing team and really make a difference.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and distribution of information to support timely and accurate ordering process.
- Processing purchase order and check invoice.
- Provide support for setting order meeting agenda.
- Sourcing cost/pricing information and processing internal price set ups.
- Review and coordinate contracts for distribution titles.
- Compile global sales data, historical performance and create charts for forecast vs actual sales data in preparation for order meeting.
- Processing and distribution of other regular or ad-hoc reports prepared by Business Development Department.
- Creating and maintaining manuals.
- Data entry, downloading, organising and archiving information.
- Minutes taking in meetings or during conference calls.
- Manage and control product samples within department.
- Handling highly confidential information.
- Managing work progress.
- Provide general clerical support within the department as required.
To succeed in the role, you will possess a high level of administrative skills, advanced Excel skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy with reporting, ability to operate in a busy environment and possess excellent communication skills. In return for your commitment we offer a rewarding role within an exciting and ever evolving industry.
Applications close: 20th October 2017
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer