PURCHASING & REPORTING COORDINATOR
Our Business Development department is seeking a Purchasing & Reporting Coordinator to join their growing team.
As the Purchasing & Reporting Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for providing administrative and coordination support to the Performance and Insights Assistant Manager and the Business Development Department team in general.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing and distribution of information to support timely and accurate ordering process.
- Processing purchase order and check invoice.
- Provide support for setting order meeting agenda.
- Sourcing cost/pricing information and processing internal price set ups.
- Review and coordinate contracts for distribution titles.
- Compile global sales data, historical performance and create charts for forecast vs actual sales data in preparation for order meeting.
- Processing and distribution of other regular or ad-hoc reports prepared by Business Development Department.
- Creating and maintaining manuals.
- Strong communication skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
POSITION OPEN UNTIL Tuesday, 12th September 2017
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer