PERFORMANCE & INSIGHTS ANALYST
Our Business Development team is currently looking for an experienced analyst to join us.
As our Performance & Insights Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for providing analytical insights to the senior management team for strategic decision making and for the development of companywide analytical capabilities.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering regular and/or ad hoc dashboard, report, analysis and providing analytical insights.
- Identifying and ensuring delivery along with the continuous improvement of data management, reporting and insight activities.
- Automating tasks and processes in response to changing Nintendo Global and Nintendo Australia local business requirements.
- Understanding the Nintendo Global Database structure and extract data from the centralised database.
- Developing effective relationships and managing communications with global affiliates and integrated Nintendo Global best practice.
- Staying abreast of change in technology and practices related to analytics.
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau, AWS – redshift highly preferable
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- The ability to translate and communicate between development, creative and business stakeholders
- Social, team oriented and friendly personality with high attention to detail
Desirable (not essential)
- Japanese language skills
- Experience in gaming industry or passion for gaming
POSITION OPEN UNTIL 21st July 2017
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer