Pokken Tournament DX Software Update: 15th November 2017
Applies to: Nintendo Switch
A software update is now available that introduces new features and adjustments to enhance the overall experience. Please start the game while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet to update the software. The software version after this update will be 1.1.0.
- Players can now participate in online Team Battles.
- A recording feature has been added to Free Training in Practice Mode.
- Players can get special titles based on their ranking in Official Group Matches.
- Official Group Matches are groups held officially for Pokkén Tournament DX. Rewards are only available for certain Official Group Matches.
- It is now possible to change how battle records are displayed.
- Battle records will be displayed when players enter a group.
- Team Battles are now available in Event Mode.
- The following adjustments have been made to some Pokémon and attacks:
|All Battle Pokémon||System|
|Lucario||Forward Weak Attack|
|Garchomp||Dragon Claw (Field Phase)|
|Empoleon||Grab attack (Duel Phase)|
Bug Bite to Dash Step
|Decidueye||Razor Leaf to Soaring Stance to Dash Step|
This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
Downloading updates will not affect any of your saved data.
If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Updating to the latest version will disable wireless matchmaking for local multiplayer with players using an earlier version.
To download this content, additional storage may be needed. If you don’t have enough system storage in the Nintendo Switch console, please use a compatible microSD card (for more information, visit our Support section). You can check how much free space there is on your console's system memory or microSD card by opening System Settings from the HOME Menu and selecting Data Management.
You're about to leave nintendo.com.au
You are now leaving nintendo.com.au to an external web site. Nintendo Australia is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external site.Continue to external site