Fire Emblem Warriors 3DS Software Update: 20th October 2017
Applies to: New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, New Nintendo 2DS XL
On October 20, 2017, a new software update for Fire Emblem Warriors became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your New Nintendo 3DS console is connected to the internet.
- The Downloadable Content menu has been added and DLC is available.
- The weapon list can be sorted.
- The number of enemies defeated and rate of damage taken can be seen in History Mode.
- Support for the free Japanese-voice pack has been added. Downloading this pack will add Japanese as an option for character voices.
- Various bug fixes.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game's internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the "Downloadable Content" area of the Data Management menu.
Complete These Steps:
- Perform a system update to ensure you have the most up-to-date version.
- For information about connecting your system to the internet, click here.
- Download the Fire Emblem Warriors Update from the Nintendo eShop.
- Once the download is complete, the update will automatically be applied. The newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
You're about to leave nintendo.com.au
You are now leaving nintendo.com.au to an external web site. Nintendo Australia is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external site.Continue to external site