Lead the heroic cast of Has-Been Heroes through an epic quest on Nintendo Switch!
Has-Been Heroes, OUT NOW in Australia and New Zealand, is available in packaged version exclusively at EB Games, or digital purchase via Nintendo eShop* on Nintendo Switch.
Embark on an epic journey with the Has-Been Heroes, a group of legendary champions once celebrated throughout the kingdom - almost forgotten until the King has one more quest, the most epic of them all:
TO TAKE THE TWIN PRINCESSES TO SCHOOL!
Developed by Frozenbyte in partnership with GameTrust, Has-Been Heroes is a challenging, lane-based roguelike game of strategy and action.
Check out the Has-Been Heroes “Town Cryer” trailer below:
An epic story begins…
The teeth of time chew on even the bravest of champions, and there comes a time when wizened old mages and warriors are just one last adventure away from retirement.
Thankfully, a young rogue joins the heroic Has-Been Heroes, for who else can read the tiny text on those potion bottles and assist the “rusty” crew?
The rogue comes along not a moment too soon, for King Fortinbrax has summoned his oldest, most trusted heroes for a final, epic quest.
The heroes must escort the twin Princesses Avaline and Beatrix to a faraway Academy (to school!)- but the road is long and fraught with peril.
Master gameplay to avoid a permadeath!
Players control three characters during the journey and must focus on coordinating melee attacks, managing cooldowns and combining hundreds of different spells to create devastating combo effects, all in order to defeat an endless army of undead, summoned in their path by the Great Ghoul!
The rewarding strategy game features irreverent humour, expanding world maps and increasing levels of difficulty, compounded by the spectre of permadeath. The massive quantity and randomness of spells and items, as well as additional unlockable heroes allow for thousands of new experiences, forcing players to change their playstyle each time they start a new game.
Your quest awaits…
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles, the giant-wrestling warrior Crux... wait until you meet the others, including the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Sheikh, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes' powers and making each run unique!
- Combine spells for devastating effects, learning the power of magic as you gain more elements.
- Face countless monsters, each bigger and more menacing than the last. Can you wipe out the army of evil led by the Great Ghoul?
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again - choose your heroes wisely and prepare for battle!
Has-Been Heroes is OUT NOW in Australia and New Zealand, available in packaged version exclusively at EB Games, or digital purchase via Nintendo eShop* on Nintendo Switch.
Copyright © 2017 Frozenbyte Oy. "Has-Been Heroes" is a trademark or registered trademark of Frozenbyte Oy in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved. Game published by GameTrust Games. GameTrust and the GameTrust logo are trademarks of Elbo, Inc. All rights reserved.
*To use Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, you'll need a Nintendo Account.