Hurry – Download your free game before time runs out!
Did you buy a Nintendo 3DS* between 20 June 2013 and 31 July 2013?
Don't forget, you have until 30 September 2013 to register for one of these 6 great games for free!
*Offer excludes Nintendo 3DS XL.
If you purchased a Nintendo 3DS* between 20 June 2013 and 31 July 2013, you can register your new Nintendo 3DS on Club Nintendo and complete the necessary steps by 30 September 2013, to receive your choice of one of these titles FREE via Nintendo eShop download!
With six great titles to choose from, the only hard part will be deciding which to get for FREE! For more information on the promotion itself, please check out the Terms & Conditions sections of this promotional page.
How to claim your free game download?
The six download games you can choose from as part of this offer are:
- Purchase a Nintendo 3DS console between 20 June 2013 and 31 July 2013 from a participating retailer in Australia or New Zealand.
- Use the Club Nintendo registration card provided with your new Nintendo 3DS system to register it at club.nintendo.com.au and complete the registration survey.
- Check that the email address linked to your Club Nintendo account is correct, then follow the on-screen prompts to choose one of the six free games available and upload a scan or photograph of your genuine purchase receipt before 30 September 2013.
- Once Nintendo has validated your purchase you will receive your unique download code by email. Additionally, your download code will also appear on your Club Nintendo account.
- Redeem your code by visiting Nintendo eShop. Go to Nintendo eShop through your Nintendo 3DS system. Scroll to the far left in the main page of Nintendo eShop and select 'Settings/Other', then tap 'Redeem Download Code' and enter your code. Then you can download your free game and enjoy it on your new Nintendo 3DS, anywhere, anytime!