DIGITAL PROJECT SPECIALIST
Our Marketing department currently has a vacancy for a Digital Project Specialist to join their team for a 12 month contract role.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, the role will work with the Digital Manager in implementing and coordinating key digital projects for the Nintendo Australia website and digital channels in line with Nintendo’s DNA and Company Values.
Our DNA is at the core of all we do and is made of 3 elements:
- Originality – providing new and unique experiences, products and services that surprise
- Flexibility – responding dynamically to environment changes and thinking outside the box
- Sincerity – being humble and building trust, learning from experiences
Our 5 Company Values are the ideals for all our employees:
- Open Communication – understanding and empathising with your team, contributing your strengths
- Consideration for Viewpoints of Other – team rather than self-centred thinking
- Spirit of Service – helping and bring happiness to others
- Intellectual Curiosity – open to new information and experiences, particularly during times of change
- Originality & Flexibility – formulate new, innovative ideas
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Digital Manager in implementing and coordinating key digital projects for the Nintendo Australia website and digital channels.
- Updating and customising website CMS systems
- Work with the Marketing Department, Business Development Department and key international contacts at other Nintendo counterparts to coordinate and implement required actions for the ongoing operation of the “News” channel on Nintendo Switch.
- Work with global contacts to ensure key Nintendo websites and digital activity launch locally in line with global requirements.
- Proven experience with digital project management including Web Integration/Development (3+ years), updating and customising website CMS systems including coding (HTML5, Java and PHP)
- Agency experience highly regarded
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great eye for detail
- Ability to travel from time to time
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer