CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (TECHNICAL / WARRANTY) - TEMP POSITION
Recognised in our sector by an extensive, reputable history and broad product range, Nintendo Australia now requires multiple Customer Service Officers on a temp basis, to join our dynamic Customer Service department.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Manager, the primary function of the Customer Service Officer is to respond to customer calls requesting technical support for Nintendo Products. Support is provided both verbally over the phone and written communication.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
- Continual up to date product knowledge through means of training and familiarity with all new and existing product ranges.
- Provide advice and technical support to the customer over the phone and email on all product ranges.
- Attention to detail needed for all database and email correspondence.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive, helpful and professional phone manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box with a knack for technical troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
- Proven customer contact skills and an ability to handle a busy and at times fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Remain familiar with all warranty terms, conditions while adhering to the company's policies and procedures by providing consistent customer service.
To be considered, you will ideally have:
- Experience in a similar phone based customer service / technical support role
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Clear confident communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- A friendly, helpful and team orientated outlook
- A keen interest in learning new technologies
To register your interest, please submit your application to Betty Alexander at BAlexander@veritasrecruitment.com.au or call (03) 9535 2111 to find out more.