Splinter Cell Double Agent
TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT
Veteran agent Sam Fisher is back. But he's never faced an enemy like this before. To stop a devastating terrorist attack, he must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. For the first time ever, experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. As you infiltrate a terrorist organization in its American headquarters, you must carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many criminals and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate too long and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
Take on dual roles of covert operative and ruthless terrorist, where your choices of whom to betray and whom to protect actually affect the outcome of your game.
- All New Moves: Experience Splinter Cell like you’ve never played before. Use the Wii controller to take stealth moves to a whole new level.
- Dual objectives to fulfill: NSA government agents and terrorists will each want you to accomplish opposing tasks at the same time.
- Discover the tension of being a double agent: Use actual tactics employed by today's real-life double agents to sabotage the terrorists' plans. Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorist objectives. You chose whose priorities to support and whose to undermine.
- Explore a branching storyline with multiple endings: Your choices have an impact on how the story and gameplay unfolds.
- A world of international espionage: Missions from all over the world, from Asia to Africa to the heart of the U.S. Experience extreme situations: underwater or in a sandstorm, hiding behind the dust or smoke - and even skydiving.
- New authentic gadgets: Master the latest weapons and gadgets used by NSA government agents in addition to black-market terrorist weapons.
- All-New Upgradeable Weapons and Gadgets: Your Wii controller is the key to mastering these tools of the trade.
- Authentic Double Agent Tactics: Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemy’s plans.
- Don’t Blow Your Cover: Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain the terrorists’ trust.
- A World of International Espionage: Travel across the continents from Africa to Asia to America itself, where cities like New Orleans are threatened by the terrorists’ agenda of destruction.