Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Show no mercy in Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition! The ultimate version of Street Fighter makes its seamless transition to Nintendo 3DS with Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition.Read more
Release Date : Out Now
Players : 1 to 2
Show no mercy in Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition!
The ultimate version of Street Fighter makes its seamless transition to Nintendo 3DS with Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. The highly acclaimed console experience is now in the palm of your hand with rich new features that utilise the capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS system to its fullest.
Packed with all 35 playable characters, bonus stages and cinematic Ultra combos, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is improved and refined for portability - and ready for you to fight your friends across the globe with online multiplayer.
New to the franchise are Figurine Mode, which utilises StreetPass to add a collectible meta-game, and 3D Versus (a 3D over-the-shoulder camera option) that takes fighting to new depths. For those new to the franchise, new optional control modes have been added, allowing players to pull off challenging moves with a single tap of the Touch Screen.
- Fight your friends around the world or in the same room.
- Play as a huge array of 35 fighters ranging from classic world warriors like Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun-Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
- The collectible meta-game features figurines of iconic characters in a brand new addition to the Street Fighter franchise. Collect and create your team for the ability to battle other Nintendo 3DS owners for rewards just by passing them on the street. Utilising StreetPass, you can bring the fight on even without the game inserted, or while in Sleep Mode.
- Play a game with a friend, even when they don’t have a Game Card.
- A new over-the-shoulder camera option has been added, offering incredible depth and new perspectives in stereoscopic 3D.
- With the spectator mode, use your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it out live.
- By utilising a customisable Touch Screen interface, two new optional control schemes have been added to allow new players to pull off challenging moves with ease (Lite) and veterans to better access button combinations such as throws and three-punches (Pro).
- Supports multiplayer mode with both Download Play and Local Play.
- Supports online play