Rayman 3D is an adaptation of Rayman 2 on Dreamcast, the best-selling Rayman game to date!
Rediscover the incredible adventures of Rayman in beautiful 3D world full of surprises, puzzles and magical creatures. Defeat Raymanís enemies and travel through dangerous environments to complete your adventure!
- Experience Rayman 2 in vivid 3D graphics. The best game of the Rayman trilogy, Rayman 2, has been remade especially for the Nintendo 3DS and takes advantage of the incredible 3D graphic capabilities.
- Significant improvements on gameplay. The new Circle Pad enables the player to make more precise movements and navigate their environment. There is also an improved learning curve, and more immersive cameras.
- Varied and exciting environments. Progress in 45 areas set across 13 regions of Rayman's world. Uncover the whole universe in 3D during around 15 hours of fun.
- Unique Rayman moves. Run, climb, jump, swim, fly, loop-the-loop and even water-ski to navigate Raymanís world! Even Raymanís famous ability to fly using his hair has been remastered!
- Rediscover the richness of Raymanís cast. Face Admiral Razorbeard, the Henchman and every other creature who will stand in your way! Luckily, Rayman can count on his friendsí support! The Globox, Ly, and Polokus are all ready to help.
The use of 3D mode on Nintendo 3DS is recommended for 7yrs +
You can only appreciate the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS on the system itself. All screenshots and game footage on this site are captured in 2D mode.
For more information about the 3D features of Nintendo 3DS, please visit the official website at nintendo3ds.com.au
The player will show in this paragraph