Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
From the critically acclaimed director, Hideo Kojima, a new 3D experience re-imagined from one of the most popular Metal Gear Solid titles from the past, comes Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater.
In the aftermath of the Second World War, the world was torn in two between East and West. It was the beginning of a new era- the Cold War. A lone soldier swoops down from out of the blue. The man’s code name is Naked Snake.
- Experience an all-new re-interpretation of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, previously released on PlayStation 2 with over 4 million copies sold, in 3D for the first time ever
- Auto-stereoscopic 3D viewing capability that endeavors to create a rich jungle world with natural depth in settings of trees, rock/stone, water and more.
- ‘Photo Camo’ system utilising the built-in camera technology of the hardware bringing customised stealth and camouflage options to the player. By snapping a photo in the real world, players will be able to use the same image as a camouflage pattern applied to Snake’s uniform within the game.
- Utilising the Gyro Sensor, players will become one with Snake through specialised tilt mechanics throughout the game design. As Snake climbs trees, or traverses bridges and other environmental obstacles, players will be in danger of falling based on the balancing of the system.
- An intuitive menu utilizes the touch screen for quick and easy equipping of items and weapons.
The use of 3D mode on Nintendo 3DS is recommended for 7yrs +
You can only appreciate the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS on the system itself. All screenshots and game footage on this site are captured in 2D mode.
For more information about the 3D features of Nintendo 3DS, please visit the official website at nintendo3ds.com.au
The player will show in this paragraph