Don King Boxing
Don King Boxing provides a revolutionary boxing experience for Wii via accurate controls, a unique story mode, an unrivaled multi-player system, and implementation of the Wii Balance Board.
Players will experience what it's like to be a real boxer as they throw jabs, hooks, and uppercuts with both hands all while ducking and dodging blows on the Wii Balance Board. Mini games let players train to get in shape for a big match and then pit your skills against friends as though you were actually in the ring.
Don King Boxing is also the only boxing game on the Wii that allows players to fight with or against over 20 licensed boxers in real venues like Madison Square Garden, Boardwalk Hall, and Trump Taj Majal.
- Step into the ring with the Wii Balance Board: For the first-time ever, feel what it's like to be a real PRO boxer. Throw jabs, hooks, and uppercuts with both hands all while ducking and dodging blows on the Wii Balance Board.
- REAL Licensed Boxers and Venues: Fight with or against over 20 licensed boxers in real life venues like Madison Square Garden, Boardwalk Hall, and Trump Taj Majal.
- Immersive 3D Boxing Action: Experience epic 3D boxing action on the Wii as every head and body shot delivered draws you further into each match through an immersive, in-your-face first person camera system.
- Break a Sweat: Play fun mini-games to get in shape with training that mimics routines used by real boxers. The training program isn't just for the human player; it also helps to improve your boxer's skills for the next match.
- Live the Life of a Pro Boxer: Live out the rags-to-riches underdog story of "The Kid" in the deep career mode. From his start at a local boxing gym to his rise as an international star, you experience both the splendors and hard knocks of professional boxing.
- Go Toe-to-Toe against Friends: Using a first person split screen display, friends or foes can box against each other with the same menacing proximity found in the actual ring.
- Train Like a Pro: Utilise a unique tutorial mode that employs many of the training exercises and techniques used by boxing's best to develop the true skills necessary dominate the ring.