Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Sonic and his friends band together in a slick blend of action and RPG adventure for a distinctly new game of combat, skill, collectibles, and puzzles, exclusively on the Nintendo DS.
As Sonic’s premier debut in the RPG genre, highlights include an engaging storyline, lightning fast attacks in true Sonic form, high production values and impeccable visuals. Sonic Chronicles players will need to keep their wits about them at all times, as they will never know what will get them through the next challenge!
- “Party system” – New style of teamwork is crucial/tactically diverse.
- Customise character skills/power – Uncover new & unique opportunities.
- Fast Paced Tactics - Boost combo moves into high-speed Sonic form (combo moves vary on team assembled).
- Exploration/Challenging Adventure – there is a multitude of distinctly unique environments include trademark loop-de-loops.
- Solve Puzzles & Obstacles - using teamwork, creativity, or unique talents.
- Collect your Chao - each chao varies in power-ups/abilities needed to progress through the game.
- Depth - A 50,000 word story allows Sonic’s back story to be explored to depth not yet seen in the franchise.
- Interaction - The player can feel that he is actually interacting with the characters of this universe.