Rhythm HeavenVisit the official gamesite
Rhythm Heaven puts the music in your hands and some rhythm in your life. Let the music move you as you tap and slide your stylus on the touch screen to the beat of more than 50 musical rhythm games. The controls are as natural as tapping your finger to music.
- Simple and intuitive controls bring you closer than ever to the music - it's as simple as tapping your finger and yet challenging enough to keep you on your toes.
- Music games continue to be extremely popular, and Rhythm Heaven delivers a new way to play. The fun pop musical beats combine with the quirky graphics for an experience that anyone can enjoy.
- Rhythm Heaven has more than 50 rhythm-based music games featuring a catchy soundtrack composed by legendary Japanese pop-music producer TSUNKU.
Rhythm Heaven features original music in dozens of rhythm-based minigames. The music, created by legendary Japanese pop-star producer TSUNKU, is addictive and catchy. Even though the controls are simple to grasp, each minigame challenges the player's grasp of rhythm by throwing in interesting beats and off-beats.
The game is controlled entirely by the stylus: Tap to shake your hips in one game or flick the stylus on the touch screen to swing a paddle in another. It's all about tapping, flicking, sliding and holding. This simple set of gestures combines with the rhythm of each game for a unique musical experience. It's easy to figure out what to do, and then the game play becomes addictive. Rhythm Heaven is easy enough for new players to pick up and play for a few minutes at a time, yet veteran gamers will want to unlock and master every game.
Rhythm Heaven is a simple and infectious rhythm game that anyone can play. If you can tap your finger in time to music, you’ll get the hang of Rhythm Heaven in no time!
- Players hold the Nintendo DS system sideways like a book and tap their stylus on the touch screen to the rhythm of the music.
- Players tap, slide or flick the stylus to hit the right beat.
- Rhythm Heaven features catchy tunes, charming characters and a wide variety of rhythm games.