Battalion Wars 2
Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war.
Players drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct their troops into the heart of the action in the return of the popular tactical action game for Wii.
- Take command with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk: Command and control everything from tanks and helicopter gunships to naval battleships and submarines, and deploy an array of different soldiers.
- The unique abilities of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk mean that Battalion Wars 2 provides an intuitive game-play control experience. Use the Nunchuk to move, the Wii Remote to aim and shoot, and the A Button to issue context-sensitive commands to the battalion. The Wii Remote speaker does a fantastic job immersing the player into the experience as it plays a variety of weapon sounds, warnings and notification effects.
- Connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to battle against other players all over the world, or join with friends to play co-operatively. Battalion Wars 2 features three multiplayer modes and 16 unique multiplayer levels. Battle head-to-head in the skirmish and assault modes or team up with another player in co-op mode.
- advance toward their primary objectives. When not activelyTactics are everything: Players control every aspect of the battle as they command units, capture facilities and commanding, players can take direct control of any soldier or vehicle in the field and leap into the fray.
- Combat rages on land, sea and air as players command six different armies through five theaters of war, each with its own unique commanding officers.
- Battalion Wars 2 features 20 single-player missions. With three timelines, three new theatres of war, a new faction, new units and vehicle types and greater mission variety.
- Player performance is graded at the end of each mission, and players can replay missions to gain high ranks in speed, power and technique and unlock artwork, hi-res cinematics and detailed unit description dossiers.
- Play online to unlock new MP missions. Players survey the situation, formulate a plan and order their battalion to attack.
- Skirmish mode (points-focused head-to-head battle): An all-action game mode that pitches players against each other in a frenetic battle for points. Destroy the other player's units to win points. Larger units score higher points. Players capture facilities to add to their fighting forces and restrict their opponent's reinforcements. When the timer runs out, the player with the highest score wins.
- Assault mode (objectives-focused head-to-head battle): A fast-and-furious race against the clock that focuses on assaulting or defending a series of objectives. Destroy objectives and advance the front line. Launch an offensive and capture the enemy HQ in record time or hold the line against overwhelming odds.
- Co-op mode: Play side-by-side with friends. Join forces to complete gold and silver objectives and defeat the enemy together. Combine different armies to defeat the common enemy for the first time. Players use a simple, two-button communication system to coordinate their attacks.