FIFA 09 All Play
Step onto the pitch and play a unique soccer experience exclusively for the Wii. Enjoy FIFA Soccer 09 All-Play one of two ways—a Wii-specific take on the classic ‘11 vs. 11’ simulation or over-the-top arcade action with Wii versions of your favourite soccer superstars.
- Unique Wii Experience — Enjoying soccer action on Wii is now easier with refined gestures, point-and-play controls with on-screen pass indicators and one-button actions that create instant shots on goal and greater success connecting on headers and volleys.
- New 8 vs 8 Footii Match Mini-Game — Play 8 vs. 8 in a completely unique mode where you can play an arcade version of soccer with the focus on fun. Populate your team with your Mii characters captained by one of our FIFA Soccer 09 cover athletes created as customised characters. Make outrageous shots and steal the ball by simply waving your Wii Remote.
- EA SPORTS All-Play —A simplified control system using just the Wii Remote enables novice players to focus on having fun while the console does the rest. Players control key actions like shooting and passing, while the AI controls the rest.
Advanced Controls — More experienced gamers can still access all the in-depth controls, now using a precision passing system with point-and-play control. You can even use a Classic controller or Nintendo GameCube controller for a more traditional EA SPORTS FIFA Soccer game experience
- EA SPORTS Interactive Leagues: – Represent your club online against your rivals throughout the season in the Barclays Premier League, German Bundesliga, Italian League, French League or Mexican 1st Division.
- Manager Mode – Featuring a Wii specific interface, club finances and sponsors, visual sims and dynamic board expectations that change depending on your successes … or failures. Play pre-season friendlies and training options to hone your squad of players.