Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For AllVisit the official gamesite
Enter a courtroom like no other in the sequel to Capcom's surprise hit Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
The second game in the popular court room battle series introduces four new cases featuring new characters, plot twists and gameplay features. Players resume the role of Phoenix Wright, a rookie defence attorney who must prove his client’s innocence against the toughest of odds and most ruthless of adversaries. Players must exercise their legal prowess as they collect evidence, examine witnesses, analyse testimonies and seek the truth to ensure that justice prevails. The game is characterised by its memorable characters, engaging storylines and unique gameplay format, all presented in a comical anime style.
- Take on the role of passionate attorney Phoenix and litigate your way through four shocking new cases
- New “Psyche Lock” feature. Some witnesses may be keeping the truth under tight lock and key. Open their Psyche Locks with a series of correct questions or catch them on their inconsistent testimony
- New life bar represents Phoenix’s status in court. By presenting incorrect evidence or failing to break Psyche Locks, Phoenix’s life bar will go down. The only way to build up his life bar is to successfully open a witness’s Psyche Lock
- Intuitive touch-screen play and voice-input play. Yell “Objection,” “Take that” and more!
- Phoenix Wright – A rookie defense lawyer with a keen sense for discerning fact from truth
- Franziska von Karma – The new DA is the daughter of Phoenix's former adversary, Manfred von Karma. A formidable rival, Franziska is determined to avenge her father by any means necessary
- Maya Fey – Adept at the Kurain Channeling Technique, Maya's mystical powers will continue to be a valuable resource for Phoenix
- Pearl Fey – Maya’s cousin is an up and coming psychic herself who looks to Maya as a role model