As our Account Executive your overall responsibility will be to assist in achieving maximum sales, catalogue and shelf space for all nominated accounts as well as the attainment of budgeted sales forecasts. In addition, you will be involved in the development of Nintendo’s business within designated National accounts and through new distribution opportunities.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain daily communication and attend monthly meetings with designated National Accounts.
- Assist in providing product and sales forecasting on a monthly
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Senior Account Executive with regard to customer requirements
- Inventory Management ensuring maximum weighted distribution levels for all Nintendo products
- Providing feedback to the Senior Account Executive, with monthly sales reports and advising immediately any situation that may affect Nintendo’s competitive edge in the market.
- Regularly weekly store visits must be completed to analyse the market situation and assist with identifying store level issues such as POS and service requirements
- Work with the Senior Account Executive to plan the best course of action for any store/account issues that are raised
- Experience in an established similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, mature presentation skills
- Superior communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Maintain a proactive work ethic
- Must have a current Drivers Licence
- Be able to travel interstate when required
POSITION OPEN UNTIL Friday, 28th July 2017
Nintendo Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer